Emerald Ballet Theatre is passionate about bringing performances and dance education to the Eastside and beyond. Since ticket sales don’t cover the cost of our high-quality productions, we rely on contributions to keep our collaborations, outreach activities and enhanced opportunities for all dancers coming. Please make a donation to non-profit EBT by completing this form, or contributing online today.
Why support EBT and arts education for today’s youth?
- EBT is committed to nurturing all dancing hearts, and welcomes students of every ability.
- Arts education is critical to fostering creativity, innovation, cultural appreciation and critical thinking.
- Opportunities for arts education are rapidly and significantly decreasing in public schools.
- Dance builds physical, mental and spiritual fitness.
- Group performances foster teamwork, collaboration, goal setting and confidence.
- In the cultural melting pot the Eastside has become, EBT provides a universal outlet for expression and understanding.
Because EBT is a registered 501(c)3, donations are tax-deductible to the full extent allowed by law. In addition, all contributors receive name recognition in our programs and are eligible to receive thank-you gifts:
DOUBLE YOUR DONATION WITH A MATCHING GIFT
Did you know that many companies will match employee donations to non-profits? As a registered 501(c)3 non-profit organization, EBT is eligible for these matching gifts.
In combining your contribution, you may be entitled to receive benefits of a higher membership level. More importantly, you will make an even greater impact in the lives of our dancers! Please contact your Human Resources Department or EBT for more information about how you can double your support.
SCHOLARSHIP FUND: WANT TO HELP A DANCER IN NEED?
EBT’s Scholarship Fund provides dance education, pointe shoes, performance and competition opportunities for students who otherwise could not afford them. Donors may contribute directly to the Scholarship Fund at any time. (Donations given during GiveBIG in May are partially matched by Seattle Foundation sponsors.)
Here’s how your donation to EBT will make an impact on our scholarship students:
▪ $25: Pair of ballet slippers
▪ $50: Master class with guest instructor
▪ $100: Pair of pointe shoes & ribbons
▪ $250: One week of dance camp
▪ $500: Two weeks of ballet intensive
▪ $1,000: A full year of ballet classes for a beginning student
Please contact Leah Parman at email@example.com for assistance or more information.