- Current EBA students should have received a placement email in July; please email firstname.lastname@example.org if not. View the 2018-2019 schedule here.
- Registration is online. New families will need to set up an account here before they can request classes.
- Middle and high school students should take a placement class; email email@example.com for information.
A special opportunity for non-profit children's groups and veterans...
Get a closer look at the world of ballet and live theater!
For the sixth consecutive year, EBT invites non-profit children’s groups and veterans to attend our dress rehearsal of The Nutcracker with the Emerald Ballet Theatre Orchestra on Saturday, December 1, 2018 at 10:00 a.m. Tickets are general admission and seating begins at 9:45 a.m. Please note that because this is a dress rehearsal, some stops/repeats should be expected.
Tickets are $15 each for 8-20 tickets, and $12 each for 21+ tickets. Minimum order for children’s groups is 8 tickets. Tickets are sold through EBT, not the Northshore Performing Arts Center.
seating is limited. please Mail in the order form below, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
DEC. 2 & 3: Featuring Kate Leach as Little Clara, Megan Hong as Big Clara, and Guest Artists Koto Ishihara and Hansuke Yamamoto from the San Francisco Ballet as the Sugar Plum Fairy and Cavalier
DEC. 9 & 10: Featuring Misha Carnes as Little Clara, Shoka Araki as Big Clara, and Guest Artists Madison Penney and Slawomir Wozniak Jr. from Master Ballet Academy as the Sugar Plum Fairy and Cavalier
Please share your holidays with us! Minimum order is 10 tickets for children's groups. Mail in your order form to EBT today.
Calling all recreational and serious dancers! Registration is now open for our summer camps, classes and ballet intensives. Learn more about our wide array of programs on our website or download a brochure here:
- Saturday PreBallet classes
- Open Ballet & Pointe/Pre-Pointe
- Flower Fairy Camp
- Dance & Discovery Camp
- Music Can Dance Musical Theater Camp
- Ballet Intensive: Level A
- Open Ballet & Pointe/Pre-Pointe
- Music Can Dance Musical Theater Workshop
- Ballet Intensive: Levels A, B & C
- Teaching Institute for Teens
Be sure to register ONLine here and pay by May 15, 2017 to qualify for early-bird pricing (the price listed first).
Questions? Email email@example.com.
Our dancers did an outstanding job at the Seattle Semi-Finals of Youth America Grand Prix. We are so proud of their hard work and progress! Special congrats go to:
Daniel Chernyavskiy: Top 12 Classical
Elisa Munson: Top 12 Classical
Evan Ray: 3rd Place Men's Classical
McKenzie Wilson: Top 12 Classical
Danil Zinovyev: 1st Place Men's Classical, 2nd Place Men's Contemporary, 3rd Place Pas de Deux
Kaelyn Lefferts: 1st Place Contemporary, Top 12 Classical, 3rd Place Pas de Deux
The following dancers and ensembles have qualified to compete at the YAGP Finals in New York City, April 7-14:
• Danil Zinovyev - Soloist
• Kaelyn Lefferts & Danil Zinovyev - Duet "Letters"
• Sicilian Tarantella: Misha Carnes, Brittany Condel, Rowen Ekelmann, Kay Evans, Danica Hanson, Ryan Hong, Eirmioni Ilvanakis, Ruslana Korolov, Catherine Lirtsman, Elisa Munson, Audrey Oakes, Evan Ray, Grace Sigl, Lisa Slattery, Mckenzie Wilson, Angelique Wu, Ashley Wu
Stay in shape over Winter Break! Take our open classes for ages 12+ from 10:30 a.m.-noon. $15/day
- Tuesday-Thursday, Dec. 20, 21, 22
- Tuesday-Thursday, Dec. 27, 28, 29
Non-EBA students welcome. Because these classes are not part of our regular session, they cannot be used as make-ups. Please arrive 10 minutes early to register & pay.