OPEN ADULT/TEEN CLASSES
Discover or rediscover the joys of dance! Ballet develops strength, flexibility, balance, coordination, musicality, stamina and artistic expression. Beginning and intermediate students will be engaged and challenged in these casual yet invigorating classes. Thursday is for intermediate or advanced students. Saturday is for advanced dancers only. Open to ages 13+.
New this year! Power Pilates promotes healthy movement that prevents injury, increases your day-to-day comfort, and improves your body’s overall movement patterns. Stretch what needs to be stretched and strengthen what needs to be strengthened! Be prepared to discover the power of your core, body awareness and correct alignment.
September 4, 2018-June 15, 2019
- Power Pilates: Tuesday evenings, 5:45-6:45 p.m. with Ms. Olivia
- Beg./Int. Ballet: Wednesday mornings, 10:00-11:00 a.m. with Ms. Terrel
- Int. Ballet (4A+): Thursday evenings, 7-8:30 p.m. with Mr. Roman
- Beg./Int. Ballet: Friday mornings, 10:00-11:00 a.m. with Mr. Roman
- Adv. Ballet (5B+): Saturday mornings, 11:00-12:30 a.m. with Mr. Roman
Drop-in rates are $15 for one-hour classes and $18 for 1.5-hour classes. A punchcard can also be purchased for further discounts ($156 for 12 one-hour classes, $168 for 6 one-hour classes and 6 1.5-hour classes, or $180 for 12 1.5-hour classes), and expire within 3 months. There is no registration fee for adult/teen classes.
On Wednesday and Friday mornings, childcare is available for $5 per child. Minimum age is three years old, and child must be potty-trained. Email email@example.com at least 24 hours in advance.